Nonprofit leaders and staff, board members, and volunteers are strongly encouraged to attend these public forums on the county’s operating budget to share insight into community needs, and to hear the County Executive’s priorities.
The County Executive will release his Recommended Operating Budget on March 15, 2017 for the fiscal year that begins July 1, 2018.
The meetings, which all begin at 7pm are on:
- January 8 – Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center, 4805 Edgemoor Ln., Bethesda
- January 24 – Mid-County Community Center, 2004 Queensguard Rd., Silver Spring
- January 29 – BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Dr., Germantown
- January 30 – Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Place, Silver Spring
- January 31 – Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Rd., Silver Spring