Nonprofit Montgomery’s MORE (Metrics, Outcomes and Responsible Evaluation) Training helps nonprofits learn about evaluation, and offers a deep dive into measuring impact and gauging program effectiveness.
MORE helps organizations develop strategic approaches to data collection and analysis, and guide them in developing metrics and to analyze program outcomes to improve service delivery. Participants develop their skills and make concrete plans to measure the results of their work. MORE will strengthen your organization’s capacity to measure results by:
- Understanding key evaluation terminology.
- Assessing your organization’s capacity for evaluation.
- Exploring the six steps of evaluation.
- Identifying external data and resources to strengthen evaluation efforts.
- Engaging in meaningful dialogue about evaluation with key county funders and government leaders.
MORE is supported by Montgomery County Government, the Healthcare Initiative Foundation, and The Universities at Shady Grove. For information, please visit the MORE program page or contact Lesley. Registration is now open. The cost is just $25 for Nonprofit Montgomery members. .