Join Maryland Nonprofits on January 8 at the Loews Hotel in Annapolis to discuss major issues of importance to nonprofits and communities, developments at the federal level; the upcoming release of the Kirwan Commission report on education; and major considerations in Maryland’s budget. Click here to register.
- Crittenton Services of Greater Washington – Bilingual Youth Development Program Coordinator
- Intentional Philanthropy – Grants Management Assistant
- Save the Dates: Upcoming Programs and Events
- Nonprofit Montgomery Events – February 2018
- A New Resource for Nonprofits: Skilled 50+ Volunteers – February 22