Ever wonder …
- How you can get all your financial data to tell a better story about the return you get on your investments? OR
- How to increase your organization’s sustainability?
FIRM training is here to help. FIRM is a two day financial leadership institute for nonprofit Executive Directors, Board Members, and high-level program staff. FIRM is offered by Nonprofit Montgomery in partnership with the County government to help nonprofits become more sustainable. FIRM is strongly recommended for nonprofits who have contracts with, or hope to have contracts with, the County.
Benefits: As a result of the learning, discussions, and planning, you can expect the following:
- Leadership conversations and decisions that are focused on sustainability
- Compelling narratives that illustrate both the financial and community benefit of your organization
- Budget planning approaches that are strategic, produce realistic estimates, and engage staff and board
- Financial reporting practices that provide appropriate information for making decisions about strategy and management
- Tools for planning, making strategic decisions, and evaluating effectiveness AND efficiency together (aka – linking money and mission)
FIRM is for members of nonprofit organizations serving residents of Montgomery County. This 2-day intensive workshop with follow-on tutorials and personal support provides the strategic framework and practical tools needed to strengthen your organization’s financial leadership and management. The cost is just $25 for Nonprofit Montgomery members.
Summer session begins July 17 & 18. Registration is now open to all. This is the last FIRM session offered in 2017–so be sure to reserve a space for your organization!